As you study the Bible with someone:
– Get to know them and build a loving friendship.
– Buy a Bible and journal for your friend.
– Take notes during your Bible studies so that s/he can review the Scriptures you look at together.
– Ask questions about each passage. Don’t simply state your points. People learn best through personal discovery.
– Share personally from your own life and spiritual journey.
– Have faith in the power of God’s Word to change people’s hearts with the truth of the gospel.
– Pray, pray, pray!
Take your Bible and the Holy Spirit and confidently share the gospel with those around you. You are fully equipped for this good work! (2 Timothy 3:16-17)